If your advertising isn’t bring in leads, let InTouch24-7 review your media strategy, and bring your media adverts up to date. We will help you choose the right magazines and newspapers based on readership demographics.
And we don’t take your 16% media commission or charge a percentage of every print job. You, the client, remain “hands-on” in terms of media bookings!
In advertising and journalism, text content is called “copy”. Good copy is riveting; it ties us emotionally to the material we read. When we read good copy we hardly realize that we are being cleverly manipulated by the words. We buy the “sizzle” along with the “steak” without further thought.
By working with a professional copywriter when designing your advertisement, you are assured of wording that is not just grammatically correct, but is written to attract and interest your niche target market. Good wording also affects your adverts effectiveness – photos attract attention but it’s the words that change opinions and drive sales!
Design & Layout
InTouch24-7 makes use of leading design software – Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator – to design of advertisements, newsletters and logos to ensure the highest quality graphics. This allows us to provide final material to magazines and newspapers with vector graphics and fonts (rather than bitmap images) to give clean edges and a consistent, professional printed result.
Many expensive ad campaigns are creative and win awards but do absolutely nothing for the client. Then there have been small ads in a local newspaper that may have not been inspirational, but moved product. The point I’m trying to make is that “good” isn’t based on the amount you spend on media placement. Media placement only determines who sees your message, when, and how often.
InTouch24-7 aims for the following in advertisement design
- Did it grab your attention?
- people are drawn to look at people but animals get over problems of race and age.
- a product in use is better than a box, but a box is important for retail customer so they recognise packaging.
- Illustrations rarely evoke an emotional response but can provide context.
- Did it communicate its message quickly and directly?
- We try to keep wording to a minimum, without losing the detail that makes the product unique.
- Did the message create a desire for the product or service?
- We reveal appealing features or positive qualities about the product or service.
- Was it linked to the brand?
- Advertisements based on a repeatable design template are not only cost-effective to produce, memorability improves over multiple placements.